Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An assault team is set to destroy the Imperial space station while attempting to disable the enemy fighters and defense satellites.
|Rewards||Credits (330) +1995|
This is a Republic Space Battle mission to disable the Balosar Outpost's defenses in the Coreward Worlds. The Empire has constructed an illegal hidden space station in the Balosar system to act as a staging point for covert assaults on Republic territories. All available ships have been dispatched to destroy the station, but additional forces will be necessary to breach the Imperial defenses. Bonus points are awarded for destroying Imperial interceptors.
- Destroy 3 station antennae
- Destroy 2 station shield generators
- Destroy 12 station turrets
- Destroy 3 station hangars
Secondary Objectives (Bonus):
- Neutralise Imperial Interceptors: Shoot Down 60 Mark VI Interceptors
- Take Out the Communications Array:
- This can be completed once per day and grants a large XP (~2600 XP) and credits bonus reward (~600 credits). It will take a lot of missiles and blaster fire even though it flashes blue. It will be destroyed eventually. At least level 1 ship upgrades are recommended to try this.
- Clear the Defense Grid: (This bonus missions becomes available at level 30.)
- Destory 4 Defense Satellites
- Destroy 20 Frigate Turrets
The following are the awards for completing the space battle (does not include xp for bonus objectives):
- Credits (330)
- +1995 (XP is gradually reduced down to +5 for higher level characters)
- 1 Fleet Commendation
Below are the fuel costs from various locations within the galaxy:
Mark VI Interceptors
Each fighter interceptor is worth 7xp.
The defense satellites are those smaller gray stations throughout the mission. They can be destroyed with a couple missiles or sustained blaster fire and grant 50xp.
Station Super Antennae
If the super antennae underneath the space station is destroyed after the bonus mission for the day has already been completed, a 500xp bonus is still awarded.