Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This crafted item modification both improves the statistics of a weapon, and changes the color appearance of the weapon (for melee weapons) or its bolts (for ranged weapons). Most color crystals apply a single color, but some have a multi-color effect.
Unlike most crafted items, the statistics of color crystals are not affected by the skill level of the crafter nor the grade of the materials used in crafting; only the color varies with skill and material grade. All standard Artifice-crafted color crystals are artifact-quality, provide a +41 statistic increase, and are item rating 138.
There are three basic variants of crafted color crystals:
- Advanced (color) Eviscerating Color Crystal: +41 Critical Rating
- Advanced (color) Hawkeye Color Crystal: +41 Power
- Advanced (color) Indestructible Color Crystal: +41 Endurance
Each variant is available in all the craftable colors.
Crafting any color crystal requires the following materials of a grade corresponding to the skill level:
- 2 artifact-quality gemstones
- 4 prototype-quality gems
- 8 Color Crystals (may be split between two colors)
- 2 artifice bonded attachments.
Trainer-taught schematics are available for the following weapon colors:
- Amethyst (skill 500): requires 4 green + 4 blue color crystals
- Blue (skill 1): requires 8 blue color crystals
- Fire Red (skill 500): requires 4 red + 4 green color crystals
- Green (skill 240): requires 8 green color crystals
- Orange (skill 300): requires 6 red + 2 green color crystals
- Red (skill 80): requires 8 red color crystals
- White-Purple-Blue (skill 350): requires 8 blue color crystals
- White-Yellow-Orange (skill 350): requires 8 red color crystals
- Yellow (skill 160): requires 4 green + 4 red color crystals