The Stygian Empire
Ranking System Info
All new members will be a “Recruit” until proven / promoted to respective rank.
- Example: Level 23 Sith Warrior is recruited. That character is a Recruit until he or she proves themselves and registers on the guild website. Once proven, that character would become a Sith Apprentice. If the character had been level 6 then after he or she had proven themselves, he or she would still be a Recruit but would be auto promoted to the next rank once reaching level 20. If the character was level 50, they would be promoted to Sith Saber once proven].
Sith Lord & Admiral are appointed positions only to be filled by application approved / tried players. Once a member reaches the rank of Sith Saber or Commander, he or she can fill out an application to become a Sith Lord or Admiral. Once the application is approved, he or she will be tried for a certain period of time and become an Apprentice of a Guild Officer. Once that period of time has elapsed, the Master will choose the fate of the apprentice (either approve or disapprove). If approved, the member will be promoted to the rank of Sith Lord or Admiral. Promoted members will have increased privileges within game and website. These positions are very prestigious and are rare to obtain
The Guild leader or called "Dark Lord" is the highest position in the guild. There may only be one Leader (Dark Lord) in STYGIAN.
Dark Council [Officers]
Dark Lord & Grand Admiral
These positions are held by the founding members of Stygian. These positions are highly esteemed and have supreme authority over all guild activity. This authority is given to them by the Guild Leader and will be regarded as if given directly from him. Council members' actions and decisions are considered final.
Sith Ranks consist of Force using classes only.
Sith Lord is an officer rank one step below the Dark Council, and is given to those chosen by a current council member.
Sith Saber is the rank for those whose level is 40+.
- If you join the guild at this level range you will be promoted to Sith Saber after Recruit status
Sith Apprentice is the rank for those whose level is 20-39. Since you are no longer a recruit and a trusted member of the guild you are entitled to progress to Sith Saber once required level has been reached.
- If you join the guild at this level range you will be promoted to Sith Apprentice after Recruit status
Enlisted Ranks consist of non-Force using classes only.
Admiral is an officer rank one step below the Dark Council, and is given to those chosen by a current council member.
Commander is the rank for those whose level is 40+.
- If you join the guild at this level range you will be promoted to Commander after Recruit status
Imperial Soldier is the rank for those whose level is 20-39. Since you are no longer a recruit and a trusted member of the guild you are entitled to progress to Commander once required level has been reached.
- If you join the guild at this level range you will be promoted to Imperial Soldier after Recruit status
The Recruit is the entry level rank in the guild. This rank is for those whose level is between 1-19 and/or all newcomers regardless of there level. To progress from this rank you must show activity and registration on the guilds website then will be promoted by the council to your respective rank per your characters' level.
- Example: A level 50 joins the guild but does not become a Saber or Commander until he is approved to leave recruit status.