Wrath is a Star Wars: The Old Republic guild.
About the Guild
Wrath has been a gaming community for over 6 years, beginning as a pre-release guild for World of Warcraft named Elysian. Our goal is to recreate that success as a community with like minded gamers for the up-coming game Star Wars: The Old Republic.
As a guild, we intend to achieve many goals through focused raiding and dedication, and most importantly through having fun. While we are a PvE Focused guild, we will play on a PvP server for the extra challenge, and will have many PvP events.
Our raids will be focused. You are free to chat about anything before and after the raids, and during breaks. During raid time, Teamspeak will be kept clear, and you will bring your A game every night.
- Mature, Active, Dedicated players aged 18+
- Must have a working mic and be able to speak english over Teamspeak
- If you're in game, you're on Teamspeak. No exceptions.
- Any member who has not logged into the website, or Teamspeak for 7+ days without prior notice will be dismissed from the guild. (both Pre & Post - Release). Daily activity is expected.
- Pre-Release: All members are required to be active on the forums, TS, other games as much as possible.
Wrath strongly believes in the mentality of "Progress Takes Priority". To be a member of Wrath, you must believe that progress is its own reward. Gear is merely a tool to further progress.
Wrath raiding can be explained by breaking it down into two phases.
The Burst phase is what takes place immediately after new content is added. Raid times are extended by 1.5 hours each night, and an extra optional raid on sunday afternoons is added. This phase lasts for 4 weeks, and is intended to give us an upper hand when learning new content.
- Tuesday - 7:00pm-12:30am EST
- Wednesday - 7:00pm-12:30am EST
- Thursday - 7:00pm-12:30am EST
- Sunday - 12:00pm-4:00pm EST (optional, but encouraged)
The normal phase is when we settle down into our normal raid times. After 4 weeks of burst, we will have a good handle on the mechanics of the new content, and can relax into a more comfortable raid schedule, without sacrificing progress.
- Tuesday - 7:00pm-11:00pm EST
- Wednesday - 7:00pm-11:00pm EST
- Thursday - 7:00pm-11:00pm EST
Throughout all phases, 100% attendance is expected and a minimum of 70% is required.
- No drama
- No cliques
- No arguing over Teamspeak
- No talking on Teamspeak during raid time
- No disrespecting other members
Break the rules, and you will be dismissed from the guild. End of discussion.
Wrath is led by 3 Dark Lords. 1 for Relations, 1 for Raiding, and 1 for Recruitment. No decision is passed without at least 2 of the Dark Lords agreeing on it.
The Sith Council is made up of class leaders, the best of each class, and serves to support the Dark Lords in their decision making, and the guild members by knowing all there is to know about their particular class, and helping others advance their skills through better gear choices, rotations, tactics, etc...
Council members are re-evaluated on a monthly basis to ensure active and capable leadership.
- Endorn (Officer)
- Crewsatyr (Officer)