HK-series assassin droid
HK-47 was a Hunter-Killer assassin droid built by the Dark Lord, Darth Revan, at the beginning of the Jedi Civil War and eventually became a Jedi Hunter. HK-47 specialised in assassinations and repeatedly moved around the galaxy, doing Revan's bidding, assassinating countless targets Revan considered a threat. HK-47 was badly damaged on a mission in Mandalorian space and was captured just as Revan was captured by the Jedi Order. After Revan left to unknown regions HK-47 was somehow damaged by "several blaster shots." and locked in the storage hold, all of his core parts went missing across the galaxy leaving Meetra Surik, who found HK locked in the Ebon Hawk's storage hold; to find the pieces of the puzzle to bring back HK.
HK-47's memory core was damaged and caused him to forget his master, Revan, and he went from master to master, many of whom were "unfortunately" killed by this curious droid. After having many owners he ended up on Tatooine and was coincidentally sold to his old master, Revan, whose memory was also erased.
When the amnesiac Revan found out his true identity as the former Dark Lord of the Sith, HK-47 began to remember his first and original master, Revan.
HK-47 aided Revan to find and destroy an ancient factory The Star Forge, built by the Rakatan Infinite Empire, which can produce unlimited amount of starcruisers and war droids. HK-47 was also key into defeating Revan's old Sith Apprentice, Darth Malak, and was awarded the Cross of Glory from Admiral Forn Dodonna.
- Statement: We could start by slaughtering the inhabitants of this building. Would that be impressive master?
- "Statement: Indeed, I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence. At your command of course, Master."
- "Expletive: Damn it, Master, I am an assassination droid... not a dictionary!"
- "Query: This "meatbag" is an incoherent babble of useless information. Can I shoot him?"
- "Query: What is it that you wish, fat one?"
- "Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master.''
- Commentary: That's the way to tell the meatbags, master! Charging weapons, just in case. This should be fun!
- 'Objection: This unit is not for sell, meatbag.
- Query: Is there someone you need killed, master?
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan