Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The capital city of the Imperial homeworld of Dromund Kaas is one part massive skyscrapers and one part impenetrable fortress. It is host to the Citadel, where the Sith of the Dark Council (and those who aspire to the Dark Council) lord over their followers, and the headquarters of the Imperial military and Imperial Intelligence. Kaas City was founded by the first Sith to arrive on Dromund Kaas, who saw the gorges and ravines of the jungle world as the perfect place to build their eternal sanctuary. Over the following centuries, its population grew into the millions–proud Imperials working toward the glory of the Sith and slaves submitting to Imperial will. Kaas City is also where the Emperor is believed to make his home, keeping a watchful eye on his Empire."
- ―In-game Codex (Locations)
Kaas City is a metropolis located in the depths of the Dromund Kaas jungle, established by the Sith Empire in the century after the Hyperspace War. Serving as the faction's capital, it is home to the Sith Emperor, the Dark Council, and many Dark Lords of the Empire.
- For information on this subject beyond The Old Republic, see: Kaas City on Wookieepedia
At the conclusion of the Great Hyperspace War, the Galactic Republic and the Jedi Order emerged triumphant against the original Sith Empire of Naga Sadow. Unwilling to allow the Sith any chance of threatening the peace of the Republic ever again, the Supreme Chancellor dispatched a combined force of Jedi and Republic troops to annihilate the remnants of the Sith on Korriban. While this action effectively broke the power of the Sith for centuries to come, what remained of the Sith were able to flee deep into hiding. In search of a new homeworld, the Sith eventually discovered Dromund Kaas, a forgotten colonial world of Sadow's fallen empire. Deep within a jungle, the last of the Sith established a small settlement that gradually grew into the vast urban center known as Kaas City. Among the city's most notable structures was the giant Imperial Citadel. In addition to its purpose as a visible symbol of the Sith Empire's restoration to glory, the building was also the headquarters of the Sith Emperor Vitiate and his Dark Council.
With Dromund Kaas virtually isolated from the rest of the known galaxy, the Sith were able to rebuild their strength in Kaas City without fear of being discovered by the Republic or the Jedi. The Emperor worked tirelessly over the span of many centuries, plotting to exact vengeance on the Sith's ancient enemies by slowly and steadily restoring the Sith Empire back to its former glory. Upon the long anticipated completion of the Emperor's vast armies and naval forces, the Sith Empire declared war on the Galactic Republic, thus launching the Great Galactic War. In the aftermath of the Republic's defeat, Kaas City became the center of an even larger empire that ruled half of the Galaxy, while the other half remained under the Republic's control during the era of the Cold War.
To be completed - a complete map of the city and surrounding area.
To be completed - A list of all vendors, and locations within the city grounds.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Revan
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Blood of the Empire Act 1: Shades of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic, Blood of the Empire Act 3: Burn the Future
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- The Old Republic: Annihilation
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (Mentioned only)