+5 Synthweaving Critical
+1 Treasure Hunting Critical
|Chronological and political information|
20-year-old Kira is a Jedi Companion for the Jedi Knight class. She is the second companion picked up by the Jedi Knight. She is recruited by the Knight on Coruscant, though she is met much earlier on Tython (long before the Knight met T7-O1). She is an "extremely vocal" padawan assigned to Master Kiwiiks, a Togruta member of the Jedi Council. As a Jedi Consular, Kira can use a regular or double-bladed lightsaber and is restricted to using light armor. Although Kira is shown using some kind of disappearing trick in one of the trailer videos, stealth is not one of her actual combat abilities, but rather a cloaking device that she uses during the Jedi Knight Coruscant story arc.
It is possible to pursue a romance with Kira (though, attachment being against the Jedi Code may cause the player to receive a few dark side points for this course of action). Although the majority of Dark Side choices will cause you to quickly lose affection with Kira, Kira responds most favorably to the player when his or her choices do not cleave too strictly to the Jedi code.
There was a possible bug that could cause Kira to not be romancable. If after killing her brother and you choose the Dark Side flirt, she will no longer give any dialogue or missions. If you choose not to flirt with her (avoiding DS points), she would later have a conversation that would have a flirt option however; this option does not give any DS or LS points and she accepts your advances. This was fixed on December 27th 2011 with patch 1.0.1, but the Bug fix was not retroactive to people who had already chosen the dark side flirt prior to the patch, however; it shouldn't affect anybody getting to that point post patch. The developers have stated that they are still planning on a fix for people already affected, but it will take somewhat longer with no firm ETA.
As of Patch 1.1 released on 1/18/12, Kira is now fixed to allow any backlogged conversations to take place. These can be done all at once as they are unlocked as each conversation ends and allows you to do the next. Keep in mind you will have to have the required affection points to proceed.
Kira is considered kind-hearted, confident, and brassy.
- Welcome: Ground Rules
- Appearance 1 - Tanned Brunette Kira. (Balmorra - Guunta)
- Appearance 2 - Black Kira, hair in a bun. (Balmorra - Guunta)
- Appearance 3 - Asian Kira (Balmorra - Guunta)
- Appearance 4 - Blonde Kira. (Balmorra - Guunta)
- Appearance 5 - Emo Mohawk Punk Kira. (Carrick Station, Collector's Edition area)
- Appearance 6 - Non evil, red headed Kira. (Balmorra - Guunta)
- Appearance 7 - Black Kira, with double pony tail action. (Carrick Station, Collector's Edition area)
- Appearance 8 - Evil Kira. (Carrick Station, Collector's Edition area)
Also see Companion Customization
- Developer Dispatch-Companion Characters
- Jedi Knight vs Bounty Hunter: Choose Your Side
- ↑ http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.0.1/12272011
- ↑ http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/1.1.0/rise-rakghouls