Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Levels are a numerical representation of the overall inner power and skill of someone or something. When someone gain enough Experience points, this character gains a level.
Benefits of Levels
- Most Equipment have a level requirement to be used.
- Many Quests and Space Battles need a minimum level to be acquired.
- Characters can buy better Starship Upgrades.
- At Level 10, a character can choose an Advanced Class.
- Abilities are discovered and the individual can be trained to use them.
Features of Levels
- Each mission level is set and affects the level of the opponents that will be faced on that mission, so being too low level for a mission can make any combat involved impossible, and being too high can make any combat involved trivial.
- Each planet has a level cap, which affects each character's effective level while on the planet and the effective level of missions on that planet.
- The higher the level, the more experience is required to achieve it.
- The two early flashpoints, Esseles and Black Talon, can't be queued for once their level range has been passed.