Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Chronological and political information|
- "A native of distant Sarkhai and daughter of Senator Tobas Grell, Nadia Grell is a newcomer not only to the Republic, but to the entire concept of space exploration. Surrounded by new species and strange cultures, Nadia is eager to experience everything she can. She has become interested in the intricacies of galactic diplomacy while traveling alongside her father, and often acts as his assistant during talks...As she revealed on Attis Station, Nadia is also strong in the Force; unusually strong, in fact. As Force sensitives are relatively unknown on Sarkhai, Nadia's untrained powers left her shunned and feared by her own people. Senator Grell's decision to take her with him when he left Sarkhai was motivated by the hope of finding others like her in the Republic, and perhaps discovering some way for her to control her incredible talents."
- ―In-game Codex (Persons of Note)
Young, wide-eyed and eternally curious about her surroundings, Nadia Grell is eager to see everything that the galaxy has to offer. Growing up on the remote forest world of Sarkhai, the Senator's daughter was always treated differently by the other children. But as Nadia aged, strange things began to happen in her life, and soon rumors began to spread among the population that the girl had strange, mystic-like abilities which were rarely spoken of and seen even less so amongst her people.
Shunned by her friends and silently feared by her people, Nadia became shielded by her father. While many would have lashed out, Nadia saw it as an opportunity to learn about the intricacies of diplomacy. Before long, Nadia was serving as her father's personal assistant during trade negotiations. When her father left Sarkhai to meet with Republic representatives, Nadia was insistent that she accompany him. While this was a golden opportunity for Nadia to satiate her endless curiosity, her father hopes that by bringing Nadia with him, he may find a way for her to control her incredible abilities.
Nadia Grell was born on the planet Sarkhai and was the daughter of Republic senator Tobas Grell. At a young age she exhibited abilities that showed her to be force-sensitive, something very unusual for her race and was thus looked on by her people as something unnatural.
- [Being Composed] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [New Responsibilities] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Dreaming of Peace] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [First Lessons] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [A Charming Idea] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [The Fate of the Annex] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Balance and Control] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Coming to Terms] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Begin at the Beginning] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [A Step Forward] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Words of Comfort] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Home] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [The Bond of Jedi] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- ↑ Jedi Consular Codex entry on Nadia Grell
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic - Developer Dispatch: Designing Companions