|Chronological and political information|
- "In contrast to many Trandoshans, Qyzen Fess rejected the path of a mercenary to become a hunter of the galaxy’s most dangerous beasts. Earning “Jagannath points” with every honorable kill, Qyzen has traveled for years, seeking worthy prey and honoring his goddess, the Scorekeeper. Although his travels have brought him to Tython several times, he is never seen by the Jedi if Yuon Par is not at the temple. Despite his disdain of fame and fortune, Qyzen has attracted some notoriety. He often slips through apparently watertight Imperial borders to follow his prey, much to the consternation of the Empire’s officials. Qyzen is also the only living hunter to have killed a greater crested gundark, thought extinct for centuries. His simple habits and devotion to the Scorekeeper give him common ground with the Jedi, though many disapprove of the attitudes and instincts that come naturally to a Trandoshan."
- ―In-game Codex (Persons of Note)
Famed as a fearless hunter and tracker, Qyzen's search for the galaxy's deadliest beasts has taken him from the swamps of Belkadan to Tatooine's endless deserts, bartering trophies for ship passage, anything to reach the next hunting ground.
Qyzen has no interest in possessions, needing only his weapons and his tally of jagganath points; a score every Trandoshan must earn through honorable kills to appease their goddess, the Scorekeeper. While most Trandoshan become guns-for-hire to earn their jagganath points, Qyzen choose a traditional path, hunting everything from sand demons to rancor beasts and refusing to kill anything unworthy of his considerable skills. In his travels he has crossed paths with many other wanderers, criminals, Mandalorians, even Jedi Masters, making him slow to trust any stranger, but once he makes a friend, Qyzen will defend them with his life.
Qyzen is first introduced to the Consular during the first missions by the Jedi Master of the Consular Character. During the starting Storyline the Consular will come across Qyzen more often and after rescuing him, Qyzen will swear allegiance to the Consular.
Distinguishing Features: Missing eye
Areas of Expertise: Fearless hunter, expert tracker and trapper
Qyzen met Yuon Par on Belkadan when she was doing research at the ruins of an old library, and they have formed a long lasting friendship despite other Jedis' prejudiced thoughts. He also worked together with Braden in the past, hunting Rancor and Mandalorians.
Qyzen was with Yuon when the Jedi Consular was introduced to her. He proved pivotal in the hunt for some old recordings that Yuon was looking for. However, he was taken captive in the process. In the end, the Consular freed him but Qyzen said that he had forever lost favor to the goddess-like figure whom he believed in, the Scorekeeper.
Later events prompted Qyzen to believe that the Consular was a Herald sent by the Scorekeeper, and promised to stay with the Consular to help redeem his score and favor in the Scorekeeper's eyes.
- [Balance] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Old Friends and New] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Memory's Claw] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Scorekeeper's Lesson] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Wrongness] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Shadow on the Sand] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [The Shko-Yagu] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [A taste of medicine] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Between Life and Death] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Rebirth] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Picking up the Trail] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Renewed] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [The Bounty Hunter's Daughter] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Justice's Prey] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Straight and Narrow] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Hunter's Heart] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette