Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Rakghouls are a living plague–the manifestation of a highly communicable disease capable of swiftly transforming its victims into twisted, degenerate monsters with predatory instincts. The rakghoul virus can infect hundreds of known species and is most often delivered through a rakghoul’s bite; a person attacked by a rakghoul and “lucky” enough to survive typically becomes a rakghoul him- or herself. Some victims resist the virus for days, succumbing to rakghoul instincts while retaining their original bodies. Different strains of the virus manifest in different breeds of rakghoul–the smallest and weakest travel in enormous colonies, whereas larger, smarter rakghouls often hunt alone. The virus mutates fastest when infecting new species, and slowest when rakghouls reproduce with other rakghouls. Before the planet’s bombardment, Taris contained its substantial rakghoul population in the undercity. Many specialists believe rakghouls are native to Taris, but rare outbreaks elsewhere in the galaxy suggest the truth is more complicated."
- ―In-game Codex (Bestiary)
Rakghouls are deformed alien mutants living in the Undercity of the Outer Rim world of Taris. Created by the Sith magic of the Muur Talisman, Rakghouls were meant by their creator, Karness Muur, to be his own personal army, as he could control them and allow them to use their skills, like the use of ships and weapons. However, without the control of the Muur Talisman, Rakghouls became mindless beasts that travel in packs of between four and eight and charge towards anything that looks or smells like food.
Rakghouls are known to carry the Rakghoul Plague.
On the 15th of April 2012 a Rakghoul Pandemic broke out. The starship Stardream, which was carrying the Rakghoul Virus crash-landed in the Dune Sea of Tatooine. People have been advised to stay away from Tatooine and if already there to stay as far away as possible from the Dune Sea. Many have been infected and the use of lethal force has been allowed on those that are infected to prevent the spread of the plague. The plague should be contained by the 4th of April, 2012.
Behind the Scenes
|Berserker Swamp Rakghoul||32||Infected Creature||Strong||6650|
|Brutal Swamp Rakghoul||32/33||Shredder||Normal||2355/2485|
|Contagious Rakghoul||32||Infected Creature||Strong||6650|
|Monstrous Swamp Rakghoul||32||Carnivore||Elite||14065|
Mutated Vile Rakghoul
Savage Swamp Rakghoul
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 3: Commencement, Part 3
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 22: Knights of Suffering, Part 1
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Vector
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 32: Vindication, Part 1
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 47: Demon, Part 1
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan