Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Rakghoul Pandemic was a worldwide Server Event that started on Sunday April 15th, 2012 and ended on Tuesday April 24th, 2012. This version of the event took place mostly on Tatooine and is expected to never return.
The Rakghoul Pandemic came back as the new recurring event Rakghoul Resurgence on the 21st of January 2014 and ended 28th of January 2014. This new version of the event is expected to return every so often in different locations.
You initially start the event by venturing northeast of Outpost Thorazon, in The Dune Sea on Tatooine. Upon approaching the area, you will see the wreckage of what appears to be a crashed starship and a lot of Rakghouls around. As soon as you enter the event area, your mission log will be updated and you will receive the starting mission (see below: 2.1).
Note: This event was designed for people level 24+.
The rakghoul event can be spread by a common individual getting infected by the rakghouls in or near the event. That infected individual will then spread the plague by going into stage 3 and exploding resulting in death. By this process the rakghoul plague can be spread. As mentioned previously the rakghoul infection has 3 stages.
Stage 1: The person is infected and coughing fits have a 10% chance of occurrence.
Stage 2: The person is greatly infected and the immune system is failing. Coughing fits have a 20% chance of occurrence.
Stage 3: The person is completely infected and is about to turn into a rakghoul and explodes spreading plague all over.
- Collect a Blood Sample (Mission received when picking up Blood Sample from the mobs you are killing for [DAILY AREA] Wreck of the Stardream - Recover Access Codes from Infected Security: 0/3)
- Use the Serum on Infected Sand People Watchers: 0/5
- Recover Access Codes from Infected Security: 0/3
- Download Logs from Salvageable Data Terminals: 0/3 (1)
- Recover Power Cores: 0/2
- Lure out Captain Magnus and Recover his Access Codes
- Access Captain Magnus's Terminal (2)
- Collect Infected Wrappings: 0/5
- Investigate Escape Pod
- Recover Samples from Infected Livestock: 0/3
- Investigate First New Mural
Investigate Second New Mural
Investigate Third New Mural (3)
- Lure Infected Keeper of Stories and Recover his Possessions
- Investigate Final Mural (4)
4. [DAILY] Passenger List
First daily mission to unlock
- Investigate the Escape Pods (Mission picked up by inspecting the Escape Pod Debris at -739,-1754 while on [DAILY AREA] Wreck of the Stardream)
5. [DAILY] Hybrid Strain
Second daily mission to unlock
- Scan Jawa Junk and defeat Infected Jawa
- Recover Pure Virus Samples
7. [DAILY] Newly Infected
Fourth daily mission to unlock
- Scan Infected Dewback Corpses
(1) upon completion you receive [CODEX] Rakghoul Pandemic: 1 - The Final Flight of the Stardream
(2) upon completion you receive [CODEX] Rakghoul Pandemic: 2 - Captain Magnus
(3) upon completion you receive [CODEX] Rakghoul Pandemic: 3 - Outbreak on Tatooine
(4) upon completion you receive [CODEX] Rakghoul Pandemic: 4 - The Sand People's Cure
- Republic Containment Officer Armor
- Republic Containment Officer Legs
- Republic Containment Officer Boots
- Republic Containment Officer Gloves
- Republic Containment Officer Helmet
- Republic Containment Officer Belt