The Rakghoul Pandemic was a worldwide Server Event that started on Sunday April 15th, 2012 and ended on Tuesday April 24th, 2012.
The Rakghoul Pandemic was back on the 21st of January 2014 and is still going on.
You initally start the event by using a news terminal in the Imperial / Republic fleet. Then you travel to the associated planet to help the T.H.O.R.N efforts to stop the rakghoul plague.
Note: This event is for people level 25+. Anyone can participate and all the enemies will be your level range.
The rakghoul event can be spread by a common individual getting infected by the rakghoul in the rakghoul tunnels. That infected individual will then spread the plague by going into stage 3 and exploding resulting in death. By this process the rakghoul plague can be spread. As mentioned previously the rakghoul infection has 3 stages.
Stage 1: The person is infected and coughing fits have a 10% chance of occurrence.
Stage 2: The person is greatly infected and the immune system is failing. Coughing fits have a 20% chance of occurrence.
Stage 3: The person is completely infected and is about to turn into a rakghoul and explodes spreading plague all over.
- [Daily] Quarantine House Organa
- [Daily] Rounding Up Raklings
- [Daily] Tracking The Plague
- [Daily] A Grim Examination
- [Daily] Navigating The Tunnels
- [Daily] Spreading Infection
- [Daily] Flora And Fauna [Heroic 4+]
- THORN Booster Pin (Small Amount of Reputation Points)
- Engraved Rakghoul Claw(Moderate Amount of Reputation Points)
- Rakghoul DNA Canister
- Planetary Commendation