|Chronological and political information|
The Sith Emperor (Formerly)
- "As the Sith Emperor’s personal executioner, the grimly fatalistic Lord Scourge has personally killed more than a hundred Jedi–and ten times as many Sith. Even the most powerful members of the Dark Council avoid offending the man bearing the title “the Emperor’s Wrath.” Lord Scourge has dutifully served the Empire for over three hundred years, his life unnaturally prolonged by perverse technology and his master’s dark side powers. Centuries spent watching his fellow Sith Lords rise and fall has given Lord Scourge a unique perspective on people. He can analyze someone’s flaws after only brief observation, and freely shares his perceptions (whether they’re wanted or not)."
- ―In-game Codex (Persons of Note)
After ultimately learning that the assassination attempts against Darth Nyriss were orchestrated by her as part of an effort to discredit a rival on the Dark Council, Nyriss recruited Lord Scourge into a conspiracy to overthrow the Emperor. Nyriss and others on the Dark Council feared that the Emperor's plans to invade the Galactic Republic would ultimately result in the destruction of both the Sith Empire and the Sith Order. Nyriss convinced Scourge to join the conspiracy by taking him to the planet Nathema, where the Emperor had once wiped out all life during a Dark Side ritual in the closing days of the Great Hyperspace War. While at Nathema, Nyriss and Scourge captured Revan (3954 BBY), who was traveling through the Unknown Regions on a quest to regain his lost memory and in search of what he believed was a grave threat to the Republic.
A few years after Revan's capture (3951 BBY), the Jedi Exile Meetra Surik traveled to Dromund Kaas in an effort to locate Revan. Surik and Scourge joined forces to rescue Revan and assassinate the Emperor because Scourge had grown disillusioned with the competency of the conspiratorial group to fulfill its mission. During the confrontation with the Emperor, however, Scourge received a Force vision of an unknown Jedi who would ultimately cause the downfall of the Emperor. Scourge betrayed the two Jedi, killing Surik and allowing the Emperor time to use Force lightning against Revan so as to cause him to lose consciousness. Scourge then swore his loyalty to the Emperor, believing that it would only be a matter of time before the Jedi from his vision emerged to kill the Emperor.
Scourge was then granted immortality through a Sith ritual performed by the Emperor, who declared him to be the "Emperor's Wrath."
The Sith Lord known as Scourge is one of a handful of beings in the galaxy who can remember a time before the rise of Darth Revan's Sith Empire. His life being artificially prolonged by a combination of invasive and perverse technology and powerful dark side forces, Scourge has dutifully served the Empire for over three centuries. In his service, Scourge has struck down dozens of Jedi while climbing over the bodies of numerous Sith who dared to stand against him.
In his many decades as the Emperor's personal executioner, Scourge has developed a unique view of people, and a fatalistic view of the galaxy at large. He possesses an uncanny ability to analyze those around him to discover their weaknesses, and use that knowledge to his advantage.
While continuing to serve as the Emperor's Hand, Scourge continues to look for ways to ultimately destroy his master, and waiting for an answer to his vision almost three hundred years in the past. On a mission to the planet Quesh, where he was sent to kill a former Dark Council member's apprentice who has joined the Jedi Order, Scourge encountered a Jedi Knight who matched the one he had seen. Another encounter came when the very same Knight attempted to kill the Emperor, accompanied by a Jedi strike force. Scourge was defeated, but after the Knight's capture and subsequent escape, Scourge presented himself to the Knight, pledging his loyalty to find a way to destroy the Emperor and see his vision through to the end.
- [Welcome Lord Scourge] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [A Dark Past] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Legends] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Wisdom] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Eternal Emptiness] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [What was lost] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Dark Offerings] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette