A well-known Inquisitor is the Sith Lord Vindican .
Inquisitors are more involved with politics of the Sith Empire and the dark secrets or artifacts of the Force; both routes serve to sate the character's ambition and to enhance the Inquisitor's power to manipulate.
At the start of the Sith Inquisitor storyline, the character has grown up as a slave, then been identified as Force-sensitive, and raised from the masses of manual laborers to face the challenge: become a Sith or die. Beginning outside the Sith community, the Inquisitor continues to face choices between abiding the traditions of the Lords of Korriban or pursuing personal power at the Empire's expense. The options of rebellion amid this dark society may extend even to reaching into the Light Side of the Force. The path of the once-slave may include bizarre artifacts and ghosts of past Force-users. Ultimately an Inquisitor must decide whether to embrace the Sith community, strive to transform it, or reject and defy its demands.
Where the Warrior focuses on combat and Lightsaber techniques, Inquisitors spend their time learning Dark side philosophy and increasing their skills with the Force. Their use of Force Lightning, for example, appears to be far
more powerful than the Sith Warriors. However, Inquisitors can be deadly in hand-to-hand combat, preferring the option of speed to evade enemy attacks until the time is right to strike. At a later point in the game, the player may decide to advance their skills towards either a "Force" or "Agility" focus.
The following species are available to play as a Sith Inquisitor. However, the Sith typically show contempt for species other than Sith Pureblood and Humans. Other species must prove their value amid intense persecution.
Below is a table that shows the companions available to the Sith Inquisitor and what gifts they like. "XXX" denotes a favourite gift (major rewards). "XX" denotes a lovable gift (medium reward). "X" denotes a likeable gift (minor rewards). "O" denotes no likeability (no reward).
Order of companions:
- Khem Val - Acquired on Korriban near completion of the planet
- 2V-R8 - Acquired after completing Dromund Kaas upon receiving your ship
- Andronikus Revel - Acquired on Tatooine during the class missions
- Ashara Zavros - Acquired on Taris at the end of the class missions
- Talos Drellik - Acquired on Hoth at the end of the class missions
- Xalek - Acquired on Korriban after completing Voss
|Khem Val||2V-R8||Andronikus Revel||Ashara Zavros||Talos Drellik||Xalek|
|Melee Tank||Ship Droid||Ranged Damage||Melee Damage||Ranged Healer||Ranged Tank|
*(Only after a point in companion story with male Sith Inquisitor. Otherwise "O".)
Female Sith Inquisitors will have a higher difficulty in gaining affection with Ashara because she will never have a favourite or lovable gift. The second column for her denotes her gifts with a Female Sith Inquisitor
The Sith Inquisitor gains powers over the Force that other Sith do not. They are very gifted and tend to directly use the Dark Side of the Force as a weapon to a greater degree than the Warrior.
- Assassins use a double-bladed lightsaber in the battlefield; this could indicate the amount of focus and concentration hidden within the Assassin. This isn't very unusual, as Assassins focus on deception to eliminate their foes; striking from the shadows. Assassins also specialize in defensive techniques through darkness that help them survive in battle. This may even enable them to be tanks in a party. Sith Assassins can be the rogues of the game, using stealth to sneak in behind the enemy and taking them out with strong melee abilities. This is how their double bladed sabers come in handy.
- Sorcerers are masters of the Dark Side of the Force. They use Force Lightning to inflict damage on their foes and healing abilties to help others and a single bladed lightsaber in battle. Most Sith Sorcerers focus on being a Stand Back and Cast kind of player. They have a lot of abilities to control their foes in combat. They can slow down enemies or stop them all together. They can focus on Healing abilities to heal their allies, Lightning to destroy their foes, or Madness to control the flow of battle.