Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Players can reset their character's skill points in the Combat area of their faction's fleet for free once per week, and additional respecs cost credits. There are plans to add a dual-spec feature to the game in patch 1.4, allowing you to switch between two specializations without having to reset your skillpoints at the fleet.
- Pyrotech (Shared) - Upgrades the Bounty Hunter's weapons to deal more damage to his enemies.
- Arsenal - Uses advanced rocketry and specializes in taking down their targets quickly.
- Bodyguard - Gives the Bounty Hunter skills and technology to heal and restore his allies.
- Advanced Prototype - The latest technology makes the Powertech a versatile fighter against any enemy.
- Shield Tech - Further boosts the Powertech's defensive technology, allowing him to soak up attacks.
- Lethality (Shared) - Leverages the toxic power of poisons to debilitate enemies over the course of a long fight.
- Concealment - Upgrades stealth and close-range attacks, allowing the Agent to strike without detection.
- Medic - Advances the Agent's healing technologies, keeping his allies both alive and effective.
- Engineering - Empowers the Sniper's droids and probes to weaken enemies and give the Empire an advantage.
- Marksmanship - Teaches the Sniper to strike down targets from long distances and from the safety of cover.
- Balance (shared) - Enhances the Sage’s Force attacks and augments the Shadow's Force and Lightsaber abilities.
- Seer - Allows the Sage to master the art of using the Force to heal and protect allies.
- Telekinetics - Affords the power to distort reality and move waves of energy, tearing apart enemies.
- Infiltration - Masters of stealth, these Shadows use positional attacks and surprise to defeat foes.
- Kinetic Combat - Uses the double-bladed Lightsaber defensively to protect the Shadow and his allies.
- Focus (Shared) - Specializes in advanced Force techniques and the Shii-Cho lightsaber form.
- Defense - Allows the Guardian to more effectively withstand enemy attacks and protect allies.
- Vigilance - Provides greater skill in single-blade offense and the ability to take enemies down quickly.
- Combat - Allows the Sentinel to master the Ataru Lightsaber form to rapidly dispatch enemies.
- Watchman - The Sentinel masters the Juyo Lightsaber form, making him more dangerous as a fight goes on.
- Madness (Shared) - Increases the Inquisitor's mastery of the Force to drain and corrupt his enemies.
- Darkness - Focuses on defensive techniques to help protect the Assassin and his allies.
- Deception - Enhances the Assassin's stealth ability, helping him sneak up and dispatch his foes.
- Corruption - Uses dark power to maintain allies' health in battle, and protect them from enemy attacks.
- Lightning - Channels the Force to overload the Inquisitor's enemies with blasts of lightning.
- Rage (Shared) - Allows the Warrior greater control of the Force and further mastery of the Shii-Cho form.
- Immortal - Uses the power of the Force to increase the Warrior's survivability in battle.
- Vengeance - The Juggernaut stops at nothing to crush enemies, obliterating them with heavy hits.
- Annihilation - Mastering the aggressive Juyo form, the Annihilation Marauder destroys enemies from within.
- Carnage - Focuses on acrobatic Lightsaber techniques that strike quickly and lethally.
- Dirty Fighting (Shared) - These tactics leave no trick off-the-table and often leave an enemy crippled or bleeding.
- Saboteur - Teaches the Gunslinger to use explosives and advanced tech to sustain a longer assault.
- Sharpshooter - The Gunslinger focuses on precise, high damage attacks from the safety of cover.
- Sawbones - The Scoundrel patches his allies up using whatever medical supplies he can scrape together.
- Scrapper - Focuses on using stealth and the scatter gun to sneak in, take out the enemy, and get out.
- Assault Specialist (Shared) - Teaches explosives and grenades to complement either rifles or heavy cannons.
- Combat Medic - Trains the Commando to provide expert first aid to wounded comrades in the heat of battle.
- Gunnery - Focuses on maximizing the assault cannon's destructive power.
- Shield Specialist - Powers up the Vanguard’s shield generator to absorb firepower and protect their allies.
- Tactics - Trains the Vanguard how to more effectively deal with close range combatants.