Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Circa 13 ATC
August 18th, 2014 (subscribers)
September 16th, 2014 (preferred players)
October 14th, 2014 (free-to-play)
Galactic Strongholds is the third expansion to the massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG), Star Wars: The Old Republic, set in the Old Republic era. It was developed by BioWare, a division of Electronic Arts and was released on August 19, 2014 to all subscribers and on September 16, 2014 for all preferred status players. It will release for free-to-play players on October 14, 2014. The expansion is free to all and introduced individual bases of operations for players.
- Allows players to create and customize a personal stronghold, where trophies, pets and companions can be showcased
- Strongholds can be purchased on multiple planets and bound to legacies
- Inviting friends and celebrate in your stronghold
- Increase your character’s “Prestige Score” each time you add a decoration to your Stronghold, and make a name for yourself among the galaxy’s elite
- Access a new type of storage, "Legacy Stronghold"
- Guildmasters will be allowed to create a guild flagship for their guild, which gives the guild a place to meet up and compete with other guilds
- Weekly missions allow guild-on-guild combat for control of planets, resulting in fantastic rewards
- Powerful buffs can be provided to guild members planetside if flagships is docked above the planet