Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan, simply known as Shadow of Revan, is the fourth expansion to the massively multiplayer online roleplaying game (MMORPG) set in the Old Republic era and the second paid expansion. It was developed by BioWare, a division of Electronic Arts and was released on 2nd December 2014 to those who pre-ordered the game and December 9th 2014 to the rest of the world. The expansion costs $19.99 US dollars or £11.99 GBP and includes a new maximum level cap of 60.
The expansion is a continuation of the "Forged Alliances" story arc, but it is not necessary to complete the arc for the expansion.
In the midst of the ongoing war between the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic, a long-hidden sect of extremists has emerged, led by the enigmatic former hero of the Jedi Civil War; Revan. These "Revanites" are mustering an army with an apocalyptic plan that will leave the Republic and the Empire in ashes.
- New Level Cap: 56-60.
- New Planets: Rishi and Yavin 4.
- Discipline system (in place of the previous Skill Tree System).
- Resumption of Forged Alliances multi-faction flashpoint storyline.
- 4 Level 60 Hard mode flashpoints.
- 2 faction-neutral eldergame flashpoints.