Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Grand Acquisition Race is a worldwide Server Event that started on Tuesday, August 14th. Currently it is not known how long this event will last.
For a short time only, The Chevin Conglomerate is offering great riches to anyone who brings them rare and unique items. Scattered across all parts of the galaxy, these items must be retrieved before the Chevin return to their home in the furthest reaches of the Outer Rim! Be cautious as some within both the Republic and Imperial governments wonder if there is something more sinister driving the Chevin and their quest to acquire these goods… 
You initially start the event by listening to an Imperial or Republic news broadcast on your fleet station. Upon completing that you are rewarded your first mission, as well as receiving an ingame mail with an item that triggers the second mission.
1a. On Your Marks
The Chevin Conglomerate has announced the Grand Acquisitions Race, a scavenger hunt for rare items spanning multiple worlds, promising great rewards for anyone able to obtain all the items. If you wish to participate, travel to the Lower Promenade on Nar Shaddaa and seek out the Chevin there. (Leads to 3. The Grand Acquisitions Race)
1b. A Mysterious Contact
An unknown party has contacted you regarding your recent entrance into the Grand Acquisitions Race. Seek out the holotransmitter in the Dealer's Den Cantina on Coruscant to hear what they have to say. (Leads to 2. Dubious Motives)
2. Dubious Motives
Agent Reeho of the SIS has contacted you in connection with the Chevin Conglomeration's recent announcement of the Grand Acquisitions Race. The SIS is suspicious of the Chevin's motives in declaring the Race, and requests your aid in investigating further.
- Plant Listening Device
- Check in with Agent Reeho ( Upon completing this step, you receive an ingame mail containing Jar Code Cylinder )
- Search for Derester on Nar Shaddaa
- Lure Out Derester and Take the Data ( Upon completing this step, you receive an ingame mail containing Mask Code Cylinder )
- Go to Club Vertica Casino
- Activate Vent System
- Use Vents to Reach Secure Panel ( Upon completing this step, you receive an ingame mail containing Sphere Code Cylinder )
Rewards : 40x Token of Enrichment
3. The Grand Acquisitions Race
The shady and mysterious Chevin Conglomerate has declared the Grand Acquisition Race, and interstellar scavenger hunt for a list of rare and unusual items. Great rewards have been promised to anyone who can provide a complete set of the required objects to the Conglomerate.
The Chevin Conglomerate has provided a list of the requested items :
- Vandrayk's Tuning Apparatus (Bonus)
- A Set of Rakata Eating Utensils (Bonus)
- One Fossilized Krayt Dragon Pearl (Bonus)
- One Preserved Colicoid Queen Egg (Bonus)
- The Collected Writings of Tiethiagg (Bonus)
- One Shard of Harterra (Bonus)
- One Akar Kesh Meditation Mask (Bonus)
- A Black-and-Orange Sphere (Bonus)
- One Plasma-Sealed Jar (Bonus)
|Light Bowcaster||34||40||Blaster Rifle||Bind on Legacy|
|Automatic Bowcaster||34||40||Blaster Rifle||Bind on Legacy|
|Precision Bowcaster||34||40||Sniper Rifle||Bind on Legacy|
|Kashyyk's Legacy||50||60||Blaster Rifle||Bind on Legacy|
|Hypersonic Shredder||50||60||Blaster Rifle||Bind on Legacy|
|Assassin's Touch||50||60||Sniper Rifle||Bind on Legacy|
|Hyrotii Scrapper||??||120||Speeder Bike||-|
|Sand People Bloodguard Bodywrap||Social 1||25||Armor||Custom*|
|Sand People Bloodguard Footwraps||Social 1||15||Armor||Custom*|
|Sand People Bloodguard Handwraps||Social 1||15||Armor||Custom*|
|Sand People Bloodguard Headwrap||Social 1||25||Armor||Custom*|
|Sand People Bloodguard Legwraps||Social 1||20||Armor||Custom*|
|Sand People Bloodguard Waistwrap||Social 1||25||Armor||Custom*|
|Sparkle Powder (Red)||-||1||-||-|
- It has been confirmed that these items will become Bind on Legacy in the future. (Citation follows)