Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Naga Sadow was ruled by ambition: ambition for power, for dominance and for the expansion of the Sith Empire. Marka Ragnos’s body was still warm when Naga Sadow clashed with Sith Lord Ludo Kressh over their late ruler’s title. The spirit of Marka Ragnos interrupted their duel and told the two Sith Lords of a greater enemy: the Republic and its Jedi defenders. Naga Sadow saw opportunity in this revelation and launched an attack on Republic space, a move that would see Sadow named the Empire’s ruler and spark the Great Hyperspace War. Naga Sadow’s ambition and overconfidence soon became his greatest weaknesses. Even with his mastery of Force illusions, the Republic outmatched the Sith. Sadow’s invasion failed, and the Republic fleet pursued him back to Sith space. He fled Korriban with his warriors as the Sith Empire crumbled around him. Sadow sought refuge on the remote moon Yavin Four, where he died after spending years trying to rebuild the Empire he had inadvertently helped to destroy. Naga Sadow’s spirit, however, survived to pass on Sith teachings, planting the seed of corruption among his Jedi enemies."
- ―In-game Codex (Locations)
The Tomb of Naga Sadow was the final resting place of the Dark Lord of the Sith Naga Sadow. It was located in the Valley of the Dark Lords on Korriban, and was excavated when the Sith Academy was established there during the Jedi Civil War.
In one of the inner chambers of the tomb, where the Dark Lord was buried, his sword rested with him. In another inner chamber there were two ancient pillars, a Pillar of Fire and a Pillar of Ice, each holding a special grenade. The antechamber before this inner room was guarded by two terentatek, however. The third inner chamber was inaccessible due to a river of acid flowing through the middle of the room, unless a particularly strong and clever apprentice was able to find a way around or over it. This last inner chamber held a Star Map and a Sith statue with a Sith Lightsaber, which was the final test of the Sith apprentices before their being officially accepted into the Sith Order.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic