Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The October edition of PC Gamer magazine will contain some interesting new information about space combat.
Here is a list of details: (They are translated from German, so they may not make complete sense.)
- The missions should last no longer than a few minutes, and are therefore more of a short action-snack "in between.
- At release, there will be no PvP ship combat.
- In the future BioWare does plan to introduce co-op/pvp ship combat.
- The mission, which was allowed to test PC Action, included hunters, Corvettes and cruisers. Their task was to shoot down 20 enemy fighters and destroy the capital ship.
- The missions are nicely staged, are not just boring laying around in nothing there
- Space combat is currently only single player, the goals will be flown on the bridge of his own spaceship
- There are also escort missions planned
- All space missions are currently optional, no one has to do it if he does not want
- There will be six different types of spacecraft. Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, Imperial Agents and Troopers have a personal ships. The Jedi and Sith classes share the same model.