Revision as of 11:56, August 9, 2010 by Alexsau1991
The October edition of PC Gamer magazine will contain some interesting new information about space combat.
Here is a list of details: (They are translated from German, so they may not make complete sense.)
- The missions should last no longer than a few minutes, and are therefore more of a short action-snack "in between.
- At release, there will be no PvP ship combat.
- In the future BioWare does plan to introduce co-op/pvp ship combat.
- The mission, which was allowed to test PC Action, included hunters, Corvettes and cruisers. Their task was to shoot down 20 enemy fighters and destroy the capital ship.
- The missions are nicely staged, are not just boring laying around in nothing there
- Space combat is currently only single player, the goals will be flown on the bridge of his own spaceship
- There are also escort missions planned
- All space missions are currently optional, no one has to do it if he does not want
- There will be six different types of spacecraft. Smugglers, Bounty Hunters, Imperial Agents and Troopers have a personal ships. The Jedi and Sith classes share the same model.