Server: RP/PvP/ PvE
Alignment: Galactic Republic
Type: All play styles/Hardcore
Ages: All Ages (Must be Mature)
Leaders: Aldamar Orden, Awolo So-Wi
Founder: Shaak Ti
Active: June 7, 2009 - Present
Recruiting: We are recruiting active mature members Classes: Jedi ( Knight/ Consular) and Troopers
Vent: Getting a Ventrillo once the game comes out
World Wide Guild
FYI: Shaak Ti was our Founders character's name before she left to focus on real life. She will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Mission Statement: The New Jedi Order is a Galactic Republic Guild for the upcoming game Star Wars: The Old Republic. It is currently in production by Bioware and Lucas Arts, and should be released in the year of 2011. Our goal is to provide a safe and fun environment for each and every individual member. We are really aiming to make a significant impact in the SWTOR Community. We are lead by the best of leaders and all of our features including our site are checked over and updated everyday for the convenience of the members and for those who just want to visit. We want members to walk away day in and day out saying that they are glad to be apart of such a massive experience and wouldn't change it for anything. This is what it means to be a member of The New Jedi Order, one of the top SWTOR Guilds out there.
Dedication and Orientation: The New Jedi Order does not like to restrict any type of play orientation or styles so we have adapted to all play styles that our members would like. We are currently deciding our server type and info. If you have any input or suggestions it would be more than welcome. Primarily, we view ourselves as a Role playing and Player vs. Player type. But this could change in the near future.
Guild Structure: The Guild Structure of The New Jedi Order consists of four main parts: Leadership, Internal Affairs, External Affairs, and Recruitment. Those are our four pillars to our Structure.
Leadership: The New Jedi Order is primarily a Jedi Order which is led by the High Council, which is under the command of Grand Master Aldamar Orden & Supreme Master Awolo So-Wi. The High Council consists of twelve experienced Jedi Masters. Despite this we try to make it so that all classes can contribute and participate in many ways. Each class will have duties and roles that they can achieve. We also have a Social Council which helps improve upon the guild as a whole including graphics, features, Guild wide events, and much more. For Troopers and Smugglers, we will adapt a War Council in order for those classes to participate in. Be advised that this Council will not appear until the game's release. We hope that you see our structure and leadership as a truly professional method.
Internal Affairs: What makes up the Internal Affairs is as Follows.
- The Jedi Order - Consists of Jedi of the Order.
- The Elite Temple Guard - This consists of Troopers who protect the Jedi Temple and goes on missions etc.
- Onasi Force Finders: A Consular Division within the Order, mainly for learning the ways of the Force and how to use the force in combat.
- Social Council - This Council handles event planning.
Ranks for Jedi:<◊>-------------------------------------------------------------------------<◊>
The Order's Ranks
Grand Master: This was the highest rank in the Jedi Order. The Grand Master served as the leader of the Order.
Supreme Master: This was the second to the highest rank in the Order. It served as the second in command of the Order, also known as The Master of the Order.
High Council Member: This was a rank that very few Jedi were invited to serve on the Jedi Council, the governing body of the Order. The Council was made up exclusively of wise, experienced Masters.
Master: This rank was given to the most wisest and skillful Jedi of the Order. They showed great understanding of the Force, and have managed training a Padawan successfully.
Knight: Jedi Knights formed the main body of the Order. They are Jedi who passed their Trials successfully. They had to pass the following trials in Order to become a Knight: Trial of Flesh, the Trial of Courage, the Trial of Skill and the Trial of Self.
Padawan: Was an apprentice who began serious tutelage under a single Jedi Knight or Jedi Master. In order to graduate to Padawan status, an Initiate was required to be chosen by a Knight or Master and taken as their sole pupil.
Initiate: Was a Force-sensitive child. Often a prospective Jedi was detected through blood sampling, those with great Force potential had high midi-chlorian counts in their bloodstream. At a very young age, children were removed from their families and assigned to the Jedi Temple for training.
Ranks for Troopers:
- High General
Requirements for Younglings to become a Padawan are:
1. Must attend three classes in the Academy plus Master Dreissea Serith's Etiquette class for one teaching session.
2. Once a Youngling has taken the classes and the instructors have reported back to Master Awolo So-Wi, he will then give them a Padawan test to advance to padawan.
3. Upon passing the test they may obtain the Rank of Padawan. If they fail the test they must retake the required classes and then be retested.
Requirements for Padawans to be a Knight are:
1. You must have a Master for 2 to 4 weeks before allowed to test.
2. Masters must teach their padawans the following subjects: Ways of the Force, History of the Jedi, Combat Forms, Components of a Lightsaber, you may add extra information if you wish.
3. If the padawan wants to specialize in a skill like healing then the Knight/Master needs to research and teach their padawan.
4. Once the Knight or Master Feels that the padawan is ready they will be tested by Head Instructor Awolo So-Wi. The test will cover what you have taught your student etc.
5. If the padawan fails the test then they will be required to return to the Knight or Master for 2 more weeks to review the lessons and then can be retested.
Requirements of a Knight to become a Master are:
1. You must train a padawan. They must pass their testing for you to pass yours. If the padawan fails then they will be returned to the Knight for retraining for 2 weeks.
2. High Council will review you to see if you are mature and responsible enough to be granted the rank of a Master.
3. You must teach one Academy Class on an online chat room. During the Teaching, at least two High Council members must sit in on your teaching session to report back to the High Council about whether or not we feel you are ready to be granted the rank of a Master. You may choose the topic to teach on.
To Rank up in the Trooper Ranks, you must accomplish a few tasks presented by the Head of the Troopers.
The New Jedi Order Fleet:
We are currently in the means to constructing our very own fleet. We have some of our ships named and classified. We are still in the beginning stages of the Fleet, but it should advance while time progresses.
External Affairs: What makes up the External Affairs is as follows: The External Affairs handles Diplomacy and Relations with other Guilds, whether they be Sith, Republic, or Neutral based. The High Council handles Diplomacy and Relations with the help of the Guild Ambassador, Master The Don. We ask that Republic Guild Diplomats/Ambassadors register onto our forums. Once done so, we will add you to the Ambassador group.
Current Guild Alliances:
 The Fillorean Society 
 Knights of Sokan 
 Vanguard of Justice 
Recruitment: The New Jedi Order is openly recruiting members who strive to be active and dedicated. One of the most important things we look for is maturity. Maturity shines brightly through any other thing that you can possibly provide here. We have no restrictions on any heritage or religious aspects. We are open to any Galactic Republic aligned class including both Troopers or Jedi. We know that Troopers generally were not apart of the Jedi Order, but they did have Troopers for Guarding their Jedi Temple. We have an Elite Temple Guard. We like to make sure each member is experiencing the real Star Wars Era. Concerning maturity - If you do not show maturity, we will have no problem removing you from the Order. This does not mean that fun isn't allowed. We do whatever we can to make the experience enjoyable. If you are looking to apply to our fine guild, then you can do one of the two things. You either can go to our Recruitment Thread located in the SWTOR Guild Hall and post a request for us to send you an application via private message. The other possibility is to go to our forums, and under the "Recruitment Category", submit an application for approval. To find the structure of the Application, please visit the Application Form thread in the Recruitment Category. We hope we can help improve your experience as much as possible.
Membership Trial System:
Once you have filled out an application, and had it approved, you will be set as a Trial Member, in which you will have to accomplish four Objectives. The following Objectives are as follows:
- Post 15 or more Forum posts; This does not mean any random posts, they have to be meaningful or else they don't count.
- Within 3 days, must acquire an avatar.
- Post an Introduction about yourself in the Introduction Forum Board.
- Must be interviewed with a High Council member or a member of the Recruitment Team. PS: The interview will be a series of Questions relating to your class.
Once you have accomplished those four things, the Recruitment Committee will decide whether or not you are qualified to achieve full membership access. Once approved, you will be an official member of The New Jedi Order, and will receive the starting rank of whatever class you are.
We expect our members to remain ACTIVE. This includes active in the forum (Guild Discussion), as well as the guild activities. If you are inactive for more than 2 weeks, without a good reason (Please let us know if you are taking a leave of absence), their membership will be deleted from the New Jedi Order roster.
Also, If you have any Questions or Concerns that need to be addressed before filling out the application, please post them in the "Recruiting Questions or Concerns" board, located also in the Recruitment & Membership Forum. Or, you can send an email to Aldamar Orden at Aldamar_Orden@hotmail.com. We also require every new recruit looking to join, to know the rules and policies of the Order. The rules and policies of the Order can be found in the "Rules and Guild Policies" section of the forum. The member expectations are:
- Obey the guild wide policies/ Rules.
- To act polite and respectful to all guild members and Republic allies.
- Act mature.
- To be Active in the Order.
- Just have fun!
The Recruitment Team:
Recruit Manager: Master Cole Micar
Recruit Manager Assistants: Master Galen Marek & Padawan Cye Ilan
Recruitment Is Currently: OPEN
TOTAL ACTIVE MEMBER COUNT: 100+
░▓╣◊ THE LIGHT WILL ALWAYS OUTSHINE THE DARKNESS HERE AT NJO ◊╠▓░