Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The embargo on the PvP information learned at the Fansite Summit has just lifted, and Darth Hater has posted a list of details.
- All classes gain Resolve bars while in PvP. These bars are a visual representation of diminishing returns that show a characters susceptibility to crowd control.
- Resolve bars can be seen by all players alongside each player's health bar. The intent is to make tactical play accessible to more players by showing whether or not crowd control will succeed.
- Tank characters have access to a "Guard" ability. Currently, this ability lets a tank class select a specific ally and absorb 50% of that ally's damage so long as they remain within 15m. This was added to give the last side of the trinity a place within PVP.
- Warzone map…
Read more >
The embargo on BioWare Austin's Fansite Summit 2011 has lifted today. DarthHater.com seems to have the most in-depth coverage of the event. Here are the links to their various reports:
- General Things Learned
- Black Talon Flashpoint Impressions
- Bounty Hunter Impressions
- Imperial Agent Impressions
- Question and Answer Session Audio
Read more >
There were also 7 new screenshots released, which can be seen below.
Today BioWare announced that TOR will be localized for Wookiees.
"Since the initial announcement of the localized versions of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, we’ve heard the growls and roars from the community requesting the game be translated for Wookiees, and we are pleased to announce that this dream is now becoming a reality."
For more details, check out this official site, where you can look at 3 video clips and a screenshot.Read more >
A new video has been released showcasing a Flashpoint taking place on Taral V.
Read more >
You can find an analysis of the trailer at Darth Hater.
Today at the official TOR website, BioWare posted a video showing space combat in action.
What do you guys think? Personally, I think it looks quite good for what is essentially a tunnel shooter minigame.Read more >