It's wednesday, and we all what that means - server maintenance and game patching.
Patch 1.1.4 brought us some improvements to the UI and the abilty to unbind the Help Request button which has annoyed a lot of the European players. A fix to prevent a PvP exploit was also implemented with todays patch.
Happy Gaming!Read more >
Today I used Google Insights to find out what people have been searching for in relation to Star Wars: The Old Republic in January, and this is what I found out.
First of all, the most commonly used keyword for the game is "swtor", no suprise there, but as I refined the search a bit, it was possible to get some insight on what information people are looking for in relation to the game.
Analyzing the tables below, and refining the search for each keyword, people are primarily looking for information on these things;
- Companions; gifts and guides
- Datacrons; locations and assembly
- PvP; medals, commendations, and tactics
- Flashpoints; guides and tactics
- Speeders; looks and vendor locations
- Patches; notes
- Skills; crew skills
I believe that the more readers…Read more >
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Global Cooldown to appear as if it has been cancelled when it is actually still in effect, resulting in a feeling of unresponsiveness to input.
- Corrected an issue that could cause an ability icon to appear usable but be unresponsive to clicks or keypresses for several seconds.
- Players revived by other players, including by in-combat revival abilities, now revive with 25% of maximum health.
- Jedi Knight, Guardian
- Freezing Force: Now correctly lasts 9 seconds (up from 6 seconds).
- Jedi Consular, Sage
- Mental Alacrity: Now correctly costs no Force to activate.
- Salvation: No longer heals targets twice on application. It now correctly heals all affected targets once when applied.
- Smuggler, Scoundrel
- Flechette Round: …
Read more >
See what the future holds for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ in this brand new video which showcases some of the new game content and game systems that we will release in the coming months. In it, you will be able to take your first look at upcoming game content, including new Warzones and Flashpoints. You will also have the chance to get a sneak peek at the expanded Legacy system that’s coming to the game, UI customization, as well as new Guild features!
Watch the video at www.swtor.comRead more >