Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are the weapons in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.
Types of Weapons
- Blaster Pistol - The most basic energy weapon in the Star Wars universe, the blaster pistol is among the most common ranged weapons in the galaxy.
- Blaster Rifle - Much like a Blaster Pistol, the Blaster Rifle is the heavier weapon of the blasters. Always two handed, the Blaster Rifle is a very intimidating weapon indeed.
- Heavy Weapons - The largest of non-vehicle mounted blaster weapons available. Repeater cannons that use high-output energy cells and recharge quickly, allowing for a terrifyingly high rate of fire.
- Lightsabers - Lightsabers are wield-able only by Jedi classes. E.g. Jedi Guardian, Jedi Sentinel and Jedi Consular. Often used with Force abilities, such as throwing the Lightsaber, it strikes fear into one's heart.
- Blades - Blades are swords used to puncture an enemy, used by almost any class. They may powered, such as the vibro-blade or vibro-sword, or unpowered and there are single and double-bladed varieties. Often used with another blade, E.g. 2 Separate Vibroblades in 2 hands, it causes damage on almost any species.
- Stun Batons - Stun Batons, as their name suggests, have a chance to stun the opponent, but at the cost of very low damage and the high-density power cells needed to keep them charged making them unsuitable as an off-hand weapon.
- Other weapons include Quarterstaves, Gammorean Battleaxes and Gaffi sticks, which don't fit under any particular category.