|Chronological and political information|
- "“Zenith” is the code name of a Balmorran revolutionary fighter who has made a career out of hurting the Empire. Once a member of a powerful resistance cell broken up by Imperial infiltrators, Zenith has struck out on his own, gathering followers from Balmorra’s oppressed population to launch sneak attacks, raids and bombings against the occupying Imperial forces. Years spent in hiding and seeing the plight of Balmorran citizens have left Zenith with a deep-seated paranoia and hatred of the Empire–especially Balmorra’s Sith governor, Darth Lachris. Nothing enrages him more than those who collaborate with the oppressors; he has been known to refuse aid to Balmorrans who cooperate with Imperial soldiers. The sacrifices he has endured have also nurtured Zenith’s ambitions–when Balmorra is finally free, someone will have to ensure her new government is strong enough to prevent another occupation."
- ―In-game Codex (Persons of Note)
"Zenith", as he is known amongst the people of Balmorra, is seen amongst the population as either a savior or a menace. A child of Balmorra, Zenith witnessed first-hand the brutality of the Empire on the citizens who dared to speak out against their rule; citizens were arrested in the streets for their outspoken opposition, while many of his friends began to disappear during the night. Witnessing the hardships that his fellow Balmorrans experienced at the hands of the Empire embittered Zenith, and after witnessing an especially brutal beating and detainment of a protestor outside of the Imperial-controlled Sobrik, the young Twi'lek made the decision to take up arms against the invaders of his home and free the people of Balmorra from the Empire's oppressive occupation.
Taking the name "Zenith," he joined with a powerful resistance cell. Over the next several months, he and his fellow freedom fighters would strike at the heart of the Imperial structure, launching numerous supply raids, bombings and surprise attacks on Imperial outposts. But his time in the resistance cell would come to an abrupt end. The Empire learned of the cell's location and dismantled it from the inside.
Fueled by a hatred for those who murdered his friends and repressed his people, Zenith continues the fight against the Empire; and once he's forced the enemy off his world, he intends to lead his people to a new, prosperous age of rebuilding their shattered lives.
- [Unfamiliar Peace] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Reorganizing] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Friends and Favors] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [A Little Evidence] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [What Gray Star Left Behind] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Remnant] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Flawless] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Speaking Out] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [One Last Push] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [The Fate of Collaborators] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Living in the Future] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette
- [Trust] Corellian Defender-class Light Corvette